Unit 1 Administrative Information
Unit 2 Introduction to the local CCTV System
Unit 3 Introduction to the CCTV Control Room
Unit 4 Introduction to the CCTV Equipment
Unit 5 Other Control Room Equipment
Unit 6 Legislation, Courts and Record Keeping
Unit 7 Dealing with Incidents
Notes on training
1. Syllabus to be tailored for local CCTV control room needs. This package has been
written for a system operating on a paper and analogue recording system and
would need to be modified for computer and digital systems
2. Training to be delivered within first two weeks of employment.
3. Induction training does not form part of the qualification level training packages but is an essential element of an operators training within their parent organisation.
4. Training to be delivered by CCTV manager or competent CCTV staff. Additional assistance to be obtained from Human Resources, Financial Staff, Health and Safety staff and others as required.
- The rest of the .doc document is available here
(43) By , 21 Jul 2011, 13:13