Snapshot Webinar: CCTV and counter terrorism
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for another in our series of Snapshot Webinars for CCTV professionals.
In this edition, we'll be talking to counter terrorism experts from the National Project Servator Team based within the City of London Police about plans for developing their counter-terrorism training for CCTV operators.
Working with the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI), the Project Servator team are developing new training modules for See, Check and Notify (SCaN) designed to help CCTV operators learn to recognise potential signs of hostile reconnaissance.
Join us on 7 January at 2.30pm for:
- An update on the CPNI’s See, Check and Notify (SCaN) training product
- The CPNI approach to training CCTV operators in how to recognise and respond to hostile reconnaissance
- Preview of training materials currently being used to train CCTV operators
- How CCTV control rooms can help improve the training products
- A chance to provide your feedback to the CPNI on training for CCTV operators
- Question and answer session
They will also share with us the early results of their survey of CCTV operators being conducted with the assistance of the CCTV User Group.
This is an online webinar, hosted on Zoom. You will receive a link via email when you register. (Please note: if you have problems downloading or using the Zoom application on your computer, perhaps due to restrictions from your IT department, it is possible to view the webinar through a browser.)
Hope to see you there!