Snapshot Webinar - with Fraser Sampson
Time & Location
About The Event
When we had a meeting recently with the new Biometrics and Surveillance Camera Commissioner (BSCC) Fraser Sampson, he was very keen to meet with the Members of the CCTV User Group to answer questions about standards, the future of CCTV and his approach to encouraging compliance with the CCTV code of practice.
We are delighted to announce that we have a date for a Snapshot Webinar with Fraser.
Please join us on Thursday 29 April at 2.30pm for an online meeting in which Fraser will take questions from you about anything related to his new role and the CCTV code of practice.
Topics that might come up include:
- Facial recognition and other forms of biometric video analysis
- The review of the Surveillance Camera Code of Practice
- CCTV operator training and licensing
- Third-party certification
- Data protection
- The Protect Duty consultation and impact on CCTV operations
- Digital Evidence Management systems (DEMS) and the interface be