Snapshot Webinar: CCTV training update
Time & Location
About The Event
Take half an hour out of your day to learn more about the Surveillance Camera Commissioner's strategy for CCTV operator training. While this focuses on police and local authorities as "relevant authorities" under the CCTV Code of Practice, the Commissioner is also keen to encourage the operators of other schemes to voluntarily the standards as well.
We will also discuss:
- The Security Industry Authority's changing requirements for CCTV operator training
- Budgets and who pays for it
- How much time is required for training
- The value for staff including CPD and annual reviews
- What topics to cover
- Pros and cons of different methods for delivering the training
Presented by Gordon Tyerman from CCTVTraining.com.
We will also be joined by Ilker Dervish, vice chair of the CCTV User Group and managing partner at Comfort Zone, and the event will be moderated by Tom Reeve, chief communications officer of the CCTV User Group. Send your questions to Tom ahead of time (firstname.lastname@example.org) or ask them on the day during the Q&A.
- Snapshot Webinar: Training£0£00£0