This section is only for those seeking to join the CCTV User Group via one of our paid
If you simply wish to register to receive our free blogs and newsletters,
please sign up here
Testimonials are the best recommendation
"I am a part-time volunteer director of a company that runs a private road in London. The Directors are all volunteers and residents of the road and not in any way experts in CCTV installation and operation. When it was decided by the residents to install CCTV in the street, we were advised by the company we chose to join the CCTV User Group. What an excellent piece of advice that turned out to be. We have called on them numerous times to help us with advice on compliance and technical issues as well as the day to day processes we will need when the system is fully up and running. they are knowledgeable, responsive, explain things in clear language and are always a pleasure to deal with.
I recommend that anyone who is running a CCTV system or about to install one to consider joining the CCTV User Group so that they too have access to this wealth of information and advice."
Aberdeen Park Management Company Ltd, North London
TRAINING & CONSULTING
Proud member of
Join the CCTV User Group & NASCAM now!
Members receive a 10% discount off our annual conference event 'Member Delegate Pass'
which makes joining well worth the cost. So why not join today?
It's easy, you can pay online using a debit or credit card or you can elect to pay later using a purchase order number.
The cost of Membership can be seen at the bottom of this form in the payment area. Should you choose to exhibit at our annual conference, as a Business Member, you will receive a discount equal to the cost of your annual Membership.
THE CCTV USER GROUP
Frequently Asked Questions
In the FAQ below we attempt to answer your questions however,
if you have a question not shown here then please contact us.
Can I become a Member of the CCTV User Group?
Yes, you can! If your organisation is involved in the operation, design, commissioning or supply of public space surveillance systems, or you use CCTV images from these systems in the course of your work, we would love to have you as a Member. Specifically, our group is for:
- Organisations which own or operate public-space video surveillance systems including local authorities, retail and leisure centres, universities and colleges, hospitals and healthcare providers, transport hubs and other publicly accessible locations.
- Police and government agencies such as British Transport Police, City of London Police, TfL, Highways England, Network Rail and others including system operators, investigators and forensic video specialists.
- Suppliers of products and services used in public surveillance systems including manufacturers, software developers, system integrators, security contractors, training providers and others.
- Consultancies involved in all aspects of the design, purchase, installation and operation of public-space surveillance systems.
Organisational membership allows you to designate members of your organisation (including yourself!) to be able to access all the benefits of membership including model documents, webinars, training opportunities, networking and professional advice.
If you have any questions about membership, including whether we would be right for your organisation, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin your Membership application, click here: https://www.cctvusergroup.com/membership-application-form
How much does Membership of the CCTV User Group cost?
Membership of the CCTV User Group are shown (ex-VAT) below.
We have several pricing options available, depending on organisation type:
- Premier Membership – for organisations which own or operate public-space surveillance system – £299 per year.
- Company Partner – for organisations involved in the sales of equipment and services to the CCTV industry – £399 per year.
- Specialist Membership - You are likely an independent business, a security specialist advisor, designer, or consultant with less than 3 people employed.
- Personal Membership – a new category for individuals who work in the industry as a ‘one-man band’ such as consultants, system designers, installers, etc – please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
What's the difference between the CCTV User Group and NASCAM
Membership of the CCTV User Group is reserved for CCTV and Public Safety professionals from any local authority (LA), police or government agency (together with agencies such as British Transport Police, City of London Police, TfL, Network Rail etc.) together with any organisation that either provides products or services to, or manufactures products for, the CCTV industry.
NASCAM has been developed to be able to advise anyone wishing to further their knowledge and understanding of CCTV within the UK. This includes all the sectors shown on the website on our About Us page (scroll down to see the Sectors We Support)
What business sectors do you support people to understand CCTV?
Historically, the CCTV User Group has supported local government and law enforcement users of CCTV. However, with the introduction of the Biometrics & Surveillance Camera Commissioner's Code of Practice we now need to support a larger group of users to operate surveillance in a compliant manner.
The possible CCTV support sectors are:
- Public space and the night-time economy (pubs, clubs, bars, restaurants etc.)
- Public health, clinics, beauticians, spa's, dentists etc.
- Traffic & highways monitoring and enforcement
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity, cable and telecoms providers)
- Bed & breakfast, hotels, resorts
- Commercial landlords, housing associations and commercial trading estate managers
- Car parking & parking enforcement
- Users of Body Worn Video (BWV)
- National landmarks and Critical National Infrastructure
- Sports centres, football grounds, leisure centres, gyms etc.
You require asistance to become a Voluntary Adopter of the SCC Code of Practice?
Great news, how can we help?
What are the benefits of joining the CCTV User Group?
The CCTV User Group is the voice of professional public space surveillance (PSS or CCTV) across the UK, promoting excellence across the industry. By joining, you are supporting our work to educate the industry on the value of compliant and professional PSS.
But more than that, by joining you are becoming part of a wider community of CCTV professionals who can offer support and advice for you and your system. Learn more about us on our About Us page: https://www.cctvusergroup.com/about-us
By becoming a Member of the CCTV User Group, you will be able to:
- Access model documents and procedures that can be tailored to your organisation
- Become part of a professional network of CCTV professionals
- Ask questions and get advice on a range of issues including specifying and purchasing, day-to-day operations, regulatory compliance and more.
- View exclusive Members-only content including articles and webinars
- Attend educational and networking events including our annual conference at discounted prices
- Display the CCTV User Group logo on your organisation website
- Gain media exposure for your organisation through our website and social media activity
We would be happy to discuss the benefits of membership with you in more detail. To arrange a call, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a business interested in joining, how do we do that?
Great! We welcome any organisations who are in the CCTV business regardless of what part they play. Business membership fees are shown (ex-VAT) below.
We believe that there is always space for new members and entry to NASCAM is not restricted in any way.
To join, start here: https://www.cctvusergroup.com/memberships